If exercise for fitness has never been a priority in your life, it’s time to find an activity that is fun and also offers benefits to your health. Your age doesn’t matter when it comes to swimming. If you don’t know how to swim, there are options available to help you get started and there are places to swim all around you that you’ve never considered. Look here for ideas on how to learn and where to swim. Swimming: Where Fitness Meets Fun
Anxiety Significantly Reduced With Manipulation of a Single Brain Molecule
August 15, 2019
Brain Implant Device Controlled by Smartphone App
August 13, 2019
New Hereditary Mutation Identified to Increase Pancreatic Cancer Risk
August 13, 2019
Swimming: Where Fitness Meets Fun
June 10, 2019
Chest Fires Reported During Surgery in Patients with Lung Damage
June 3, 2019
addiction Anxiety behavior blood brain brain disease cancer CDC Childbirth Depression DNA exercise FDA fitness Food and Drug Administration Gene Gene Mutation hallucinations Health leukemia Medical medication Mental Newborn News pain Placenta Polycythemia Vera prescription Psychology rare disease red blood cells research schizophrenia school Science sleep Smartphone society Stress Studies Technology therapies therapy virus
Let’s Get Social
- Prolactin Levels October 18, 2019Source: National Library of Medicine - Related MedlinePlus Pages: Female Infertility, Hormones, Pituitary Tumors
- Ammonia Levels October 18, 2019Source: National Library of Medicine - Related MedlinePlus Pages: Reye Syndrome
- Lactate Dehydrogenase (LDH) Isoenzymes Test October 18, 2019Source: National Library of Medicine - Related MedlinePlus Pages: Anemia, Heart Attack, Infectious Mononucleosis, Liver Diseases, Lung Diseases, Pancreatic Diseases, Pulmonary Embolism
- Medical News Today: Work and family demands may impact women's heart health October 19, 2019
- Medical News Today: Scientists may be getting closer to creating a universal flu vaccine October 19, 2019
- Medical News Today: Everything you need to know about essential oils October 18, 2019
- Medical News Today: Vegan keto diet: Everything you need to know October 18, 2019
- Medical News Today: What is an echocardiogram? October 18, 2019
A Contributor To:
- Drug Limits Damage of Brain Injury October 18, 2019Treatment with the drug within three hours of brain injury reduced the risk of death, the investigators found.
- Vaccine Exemptions for Kindergartners Still Rising October 18, 2019The exemption rate for one or more required vaccines was 2.5% in the 2018-19 school year, up from 2.3% in the previous year, and 2.1% in the 2016-17 school year, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, CNN reported Friday.
- Recall: FDA Sees Trace Asbestos in J&J Baby Powder October 18, 2019Johnson & Johnson said FDA testing as recently as last month found no trace of asbestos. The company says the FDA's most recent test found "sub-trace levels" of asbestos in samples from a single bottle.
- Juul Halts Sale of Fruit, Dessert Vape Flavors October 18, 2019The flavors dropped by Juul will be mango, creme, fruit and cucumber, which account for 10% of its sales. The company will continue to sell its most popular flavors: mint and menthol, the AP reported.
- Mercury, Feces Found in Cheap, Bogus Cosmetics October 18, 2019Fortunately, most incidents of cosmetic counterfeiting or product tampering aren't as serious. But if you don't buy from reputable retailers, it's hard to know exactly what's in the products you're putting on your face.